https://hiplainsfarm.com/ is the website of Hi-Plains Farm Equipment
Our physical and mailing address is:
1509 S 2nd Ave
Dodge City, KS 67801
We can be contacted by calling 620-225-0064
Effective Date: (May 20, 2021)
Upon using our Service, you agree to this policy and the provisions stated herein. Any action taken with regards to our Service shall be considered as your consent for us to collect, retain, disclose, transfer, and analyze your data.
Information Collection and Use
Hi-Plains Farm Equipment may use various tools and methods to collect information from our users. The said tools and procedures may include (but are not limited to) forms, emails, as well as other social media platforms.
By analyzing gathered data from our users, we will be able to expand our marketing and advertising campaigns, providing a better experience for our users.
Hi-Plains Farm Equipment uses data collected from our users for the following purposes:
- To provide better service for our customers
- To notify users of every update regarding our Service
- To create a better platform for the participation of our users
- To provide and enhance our customer care and support
- To track our visitors’ usage
- To detect, resolve, and prevent technical issues as soon as possible
Types of Data Collected
While exploring Hi-Plains Farm Equipment’s website, you may be asked to provide us with personal information that can be used to identify you. This may be necessary for you to access and use other features of the website, as well as for us to contact you. Data gathered may include your preferences, specific behaviors, and patterns. Personal data collected may include (but are not limited to):
- First and Last name
- Email address
- Phone number
We apply tools such as Cookies that gather information called Usage Data to help us understand how users access and use our Service. The information collected for this includes (but are not limited to) the following:
- Date and time the user visited the website
- The duration of the user’s visit to our website
- Browser information
- Information about the user’s device i.e. Phone, laptop, etc.
- Browsing history
- IP address (Internet Protocol Address)
How We Collect Your Personal Data
We at Hi-Plains Farm Equipment analyze the collected personal data of our users when they provide us with their personal information, access our contact page, or navigate our website.
Here are some of the ways we can store your theme:
- When you enable cookies on your device
- When you provide personal information by:
- Filling out our web forms (Contact Forms)
- Contacting us
Cookies play a vital role in keeping track of data that reflects each user’s visit, as well as activities on our Service. Data stored in our cookies shall serve as unique anonymous identifiers of each user who visits our website. Information stored may include (but are not limited to) the following:
- When your most recent visit to our Service was
- Which settings you prefer
- All the information you have provided in our online forms
These are the cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. These cookies allow users to move from page to page without being asked repeatedly to provide their personal information.
- Preference Cookies. We use these to remember your preferences. By using these cookies, users would not need to set various settings such as their preferred language and the region that they are in whenever they open a website.
- Security Cookies. These are used for security purposes such as user authentication. This will help us prevent unauthorized parties from accessing our users’ personal data.
- Google Analytics Cookies. We use these cookies to collect Google Analytics data.
- _ga cookie. This is used to uniquely identify users whenever they visit our website. By default, it will last for two years of inactivity.
- _gat cookie. This is used to control the request rate which limits the collection of data on high traffic sites. It expires after 10 minutes.
- _gid cookie. This is used to store and update a unique value for each page visited by users. It expires after 24 hours.
If you wish to block these cookies from collecting any information, please close the tab or browser to completely prohibit any data collection.
We at Hi-Plains Farm Equipment employ third-party companies and individual service providers to assist us with our Service. Along with that, these third-party companies will also perform related tasks and provide services on behalf of Hi-Plains Farm Equipment on occasion.
We may allow third parties to access our database of personal information collected from visitors using our Service for them to perform some tasks on our behalf. However, take note that they will be prohibited from sharing these pieces of information and use them for purposes that are not in any way related to our Service.
- Google Analytics
The information they collect:
- Our users’ devices, browsers, and apps
- The pages a user has clicked while using our Service, and other usage habits
- The information on a user’s location, such as their IP address
- Google Analytics
Retention of Data
Transfer of Data
As stated above, the use of our Service signifies your consent to have your usage/personal data and information collected, retained, and/or transferred to different databases. This also includes computers that can be located outside of your country and your country’s governmental jurisdiction. In this case, data protection laws may vary from laws that are under your country’s jurisdiction.
Information that may include the usage/personal data of users who are outside of the United States will be collected, transferred as well as processed back to the United States. Take note, however, that the data collected will not be limited to personal information only. Additionally, filling out and submitting forms on our website will indicate our users’ agreement with the use of our Service.
Rest assured that Hi-Plains Farm Equipment will take all necessary steps in ensuring the safe handling of your data. Furthermore, we will not allow the transfer of your data to a different country or organization unless we can determine the security of your data and other personal information.
Disclosure of Data
Hi-Plains Farm Equipment shall not disclose any information to any third-party entities for security and privacy unless the user gives clear consent to do so. In cases where personal information about the user is needed, we will promptly inform the user before proceeding.
Security of Data
Hi-Plains Farm Equipment prioritizes the security of all personal information or data that are collected by us. However, users should also be aware that not all modes of electronic transmission and storage over the Internet are completely secure at all times. Therefore, we cannot promise the unconditional security of your data. Despite this, we do our best to use commercially acceptable modes of protection to ensure the safety of every piece of data we collect.
Links to Other Sites
We do not, in any way, take responsibility as far as these third-party websites are concerned. We do not have control over their policy practices and privacy coverages.
Hi-Plains Farm Equipment follows through legal and commercially acceptable steps regarding data collection, retention, and disclosure. These procedures are implemented without forcing users to do so. However, the collection of information, including personal data, is a requirement if a user must continue to use our Service. Those who wish to use our Service must voluntarily provide the required information. Nevertheless, we do not enable the use of our Service to anyone under the age of 18.
We do not purposefully gather, hold, nor do we share individual information. We operate under the presumption that every user willingly provided the data we collected. However, we entirely forbid the gathering, maintenance, and sharing of any individual data from anyone under 18 years old. If such incidents occur and we become aware of it, we implement the important steps to expel this data from our database appropriately. In addition, we will likewise take extra security measures to ensure that any similar occurrences do not happen again.
If you discover that your child has unintentionally or deliberately provided us with any individual data, contact us immediately so that we can begin identifying any individual information given to us. After this, we will delete all of the data in question that were acquired from our database.
Deletion of Data
Hi-Plains Farm Equipment allows users to submit forms through our website to maximize the use of our Service. Submitting the forms involves the conscious input of personal data which we may use to communicate with and send emails to our users. All of this data is subject to the protections, provisions, exceptions, and disclaimers stated from Sections I to XII. For the duration of the retention of user data, please refer to Section VI.
- Request for Data Update or RemovalIf you wish to update the information that you had previously provided or want to remove some data that you had submitted, you can communicate your request to us by emailing or calling Hi-Plains Farm Equipment.
How to Contact Hi-Plains Farm Equipment