Photo by: unsplash.com
Despite being placed higher in terms of the price range, Bad Boy zero-turn mowers have become among the most popular options for property owners. Why is that? One of the biggest reasons is that, unlike other brands, this company makes its products in the USA which guarantees top-notch quality. But its best quality is not in where it is manufactured but how it is made.
Bad Boy zero-turn mowers are built like tanks, which means it offers durability as no other products can. So if you are looking for a product that gives a great value for its price, then this mower might just be what you’re looking for. Due to their tough qualities, Bad Boy mowers are the best units for clearing yards, no matter how big your property is.
While there may be many brands of zero-turn lawn mowers available in varied price ranges, Bad Boy has successfully established itself over the years as a reputable US manufacturer in the mowing industry. Its manufacturing space alone spans a million square feet, allowing for in-depth product development and testing. Thanks to the company’s innovative outlook, it was able to produce mowers of a sturdier build with powerful performance and reliability. Also, every mower that gets manufactured goes through a 112-point factory inspection before being shipped to the customer, ensuring that the product has no issues whatsoever.
What is a Zero-Turn Mower?
A zero-turn mower doesn’t mean that it only goes in a straight line. In fact, these mowers have a turning radius of zero, which allows them to spin in a complete circle without difficulty. A key difference between this type of mower and other types is that zero-turn mowers do not have a steering wheel. Instead, it is controlled by separate lap bars that give more control over the mower’s direction. This innovation allows zero-turn mowers to get into tight spaces.
Bad Boy Mower Features
- These mowers are made for both commercial and residential use.
- It has both ride-on and walk-behind models.
- Its frame is made of 7 to 11 gauge steel that consists of 2” by 2” rails that are welded (not stamped) together. Its thickness and method of construction give Bad Boy mowers longer lives.
- It has a swing-away design that is distinct only to the brand (it is patented by Bad Boy).
- Its swing-away design makes it easy to access all its areas for servicing or cleaning.
- Some of its commercial mowers have an EZ-Ride System, which allows for a smooth ride since it absorbs shocks and vibrations. This is ideal for mowing sizable areas with uneven or rocky terrain.
Bad Boy mowers have many outstanding qualities that make it worth the price. But if you are a first-time buyer and you are looking to purchase a mower for your home, you don’t have to buy the biggest top-of-the-line diesel model. This is especially true if your yard isn’t huge, to begin with. There are many entry-level Bad Boy mowers for sale that are perfect for first-time buyers. So if you are thinking about whether you should buy this mower or not, you should definitely give it a try. Purchase yours at Hi-Plains Farm Equipment. We guarantee top-quality products for all your farming needs.